now browsing by category
Specialised career building forklift training
- Learn how to do industrial safety inspections of your forklift.
- Handling and transporting hazardous loads safely.
- How to use personal protective equipment while handing a forklift.
- How to follow industrial hygiene standards.
- Preventing injuries, trips and falls.
- Understanding and implementing the industrial laws.
- Risk assessment and much more.
We take pride in the fact that our forklift training is designed to build rewarding careers for people who are willing to put in the effort. We start off by introducing the trainees to the equipment and limitations so they train in a safe environment without any hazardous materials. As the forklift training progresses, the trainees become much more indulged in the interesting handling of the machinery.
Find out the training that suits you best
We are offering various kinds of forklift training. Some of them are explained below:
Novice forklift training
– we recommend you to go for our novice forklift training if you are new to the industry and subject. With the extensiveness of this course you will be able to learn the basics and intermediate skills of handling a forklift safely within the workplace.
Refresher forklift training
– this type of forklift training is recommended when you are already working as a forklift operator and your employer wants you to undergo the refresher forklift training to ensure the safety of others and yourself.
Counterbalance forklift training
– if you are interested in operating the most common type of forklift in the UK then the counterbalance forklift training is for you. This kind of forklift is amazing at balancing loads perfectly.
Reach truck training
– this more compact and efficient form of forklift only moves further once the load is properly secured and you are ready to move. It’s great for warehouses and smaller places where higher stacking is required.
Get in touch today and avail our funding option
Waiting is losing golden chances of having a rewarding career. We have kept our forklift training on competitive rates. Most of our students are able to afford our training but if in case you lack the funds then you can avail our 0% interest rate funding option to start training right away and pay later once you are done. Call today for a strong career tomorrow. We value your time and effort and we try not to let it all go in vain.
Proven defensive PCV bus driver training in the UK
We are providing in person PCV bus driver training that is practical and holds a great value for money. We never want your time, energy and money investment to go to a waste. Our PCV bus driver training is a cost effective solution to career problems. For an advanced PCV bus driver training people blindly choose us. This training has been developed by industry leading professionals who are well aware of what’s required to get to the top. We provide you with the vision of an extremely indulging career of a lifetime.
- Our in vehicle sessions include a small number of trainees in order to provide them all with individual attention that they deserve.
- Class room theory instruction will help you understand the laws and policies of this industry and driving.
- Practical demonstration by our instructors will help you learn how to manoeuvre a bus safely.
Am I eligible for PCV bus driver training?
- You need to be at least 18 years of age to be eligible for PCV bus driver training.
- You need to hold a valid CAT B driver’s license.
- If you have any physical and mental disability, then you will not be eligible for PCV bus driver training.
Pricing and funding options
An amazing PCV bus driver training doesn’t have to be over priced and expensive. We have no hidden charges and we have kept our training on competitive rates. For those who cannot afford our PCV bus driver training, we have given an option of 0% interest rate funding which will help them to train right away and pay later once they are done.
Make up to £30,000 with your bus driving job
People mostly use buses for transportation in the UK. This has increased the demand of skilled bus drivers across the country. PCV bus driver training can score you a job that is respectful and beneficial. There is currently a shortage of drivers in the UK. This is a golden time for you to get your CAT D license and score a job.
PCV bus driver training license categories
– this license allows you to drive a bus or a coach with 16 seats and tow a trailer up to 750 kg.
– this is the most advanced bus license. It allows you to drive a bus with more than 16 seats and tow a trailer heavier than 750 kg.
Premier, essential and basic HGV training you need
We have spent years to think driver essentials and base our HGV training on them. We value your career and comfort and that’s why you are our first priority. HGV training is our most popular program and a perfect blend of theory and practice. After driving evaluation our instructors provide you with a core HGV driver training to suit your requirements. We are offering individuals, groups and corporate groups to enrol and benefit from this extensive and effective driver training.
HGV training – license breakdown
Depending upon various vehicles, the government has categorised licenses accordingly. If you want to drive a delivery van, you will need a different license than the one you will require to drive a lorry along with a trailer. HGV licenses are categorised below:
CAT C Licence Training
– for drivers who want to drive vehicles weighing 3500 kg with trailers below 750 kg
CAT C+E Licence Training
– for drivers who want to drive vehicles weighing 3500 kg with trailers weighing 750 kg
CAT C1 Licence Training
– for drivers who want to drive vehicles weighing between 3500 to 7500 kg with trailers below 750 kg
CAT C1+E Licence Training
– for drivers who want to drive vehicles weighing between 3500 to 7500 with trailers weighing 750 kg
Pricing and funding options
Just like we have kept our training times flexible, our rates are flexible too. We are offering HGV training on competitive rates that are affordable by 99% of the people. If you lack funds to enrol in our HGV driver training, we are happy to offer you a 0% interest rate funding option so you can train now and pay later when done without any kind of interest.
Job placements and apprenticeships
All of our former students are making up to £30,000 per annum. Initially you can find HGV jobs paying the same amount. With experience in the industry it increases each year. The shortage of drivers has created so many beneficial positions in the market. There is amazing potential of growth in this department. You can get promoted to a dispatcher or a manager easily after a few years based on your skill level. You can also start your own business by driving as a freelancer; being your own boss.
If you have any questions and confusions, contact us today. We are always ready to help!